The AllView Mount is a truly versatile mount, perfect for panoramic photography, videography and astroimaging. AllView is a fully automatic Go-To mount that can be paired with a variety of cameras, camcorders and telescopes. Take time-lapse video of outdoor activities, panoramic images of cityscapes, astroimages of moon, stars, galaxies, and more with this sophisticated computerized mount.
- Capture full 360 degree panoramas with a DSLR or most point-and-shoot cameras
- Capture motion time lapse movies with your DSLR while the mount rotates
- When shooting video with a camcorder or DSLR, use AllView as a motorized panning head for smooth motion
- Attach any small telescope (using the standard 1.75” dovetail bar) and the mount’s Go-To electronics will find any of 42,000 celestial objects and automatically center and track them in your eyepiece.
- Electronic shutter release — automatically triggers your DSLR when shooting panoramas or time lapse images*
- Dual encoder technology — allows you to move the mount by hand or using the hand control and without losing alignment
- 3/8” tripod socket for mounting to virtually any prosumer tripod
- Can be powered using 10 internally carried AA batteries for use in the field without the need for a bulky external power supply
- Motorized mount can be easily removed from the heavy duty tripod for easy transportation and storage
- Intuitive interface of the computerized hand control makes it easy to setup panoramas and time lapse images
- All brackets are included for mounting cameras and camcorders that use a standard ¼-20 tripod socket
*The supplied shutter release cable works with Canon Rebel DSLR cameras. Optional cables are available for other camera manufacturers and models.